ChRiStiAn'S sOnG

Dixie Chicks - Godspeed .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

MOMMY DADDY BABY

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Dad's gettin' Hitched!!!!




Wow! My dad is getting married and HE LOOKS HANDSOME!!!! I am so excited for him and this new chapter in all of our lives! Kelly (his beautiful bride-to-be) is such a sweet and gorgeous woman inside and out and the Hosking family welcomes her with open arms! They are getting married this weekend and my dad and I literally just left the tux shop and what a delight it was to see him soooooo happy! He looked like he was 15 again. Well, we are on the road now heading to California for their reception and I just cant wait for this special event. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family with exceptional new editions:)

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome father in-law! Congratulations Craig. We are Soooo Very happy for you and love you very much!

    ReplyDelete